Roger Cullman is a Toronto-based photojournalist.
Having first discovered photography as a child at art camp, Roger grew up with a rich visual palette and vivid imagination. When digital photography came along, he was among the first to embrace it, igniting his passion for visual storytelling.
Roger is a graduate of the esteemed Photojournalism program at Loyalist College in Belleville, Ont. His photography has also been published in The Globe and Mail, Reader’s Digest, Now Magazine, The Guardian, Chatelaine and Sports Illustrated.
While Roger specializes in editorial photography, he also enjoys portrait, street, wildlife and event photography.
Roger has exhibited his photography in galleries, festivals and shows, including:
- 2011 Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival
- 2011-2013 Queen West Art Crawl Art Show & Sale
- 2011, 2013 Photosensitive touring exhibitions “The Fuel of Life” and “Picture Change”
- 2012 LIVE @ NXNE at #Hashtag Gallery
- 2013 Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show, winning the People’s Choice Award
- 2012-2015 Analogue Gallery SOUND IMAGE exhibition and contest (Finalist in 2012-2014, Grand Prize Winner in 2015)